NORIT GAC 1240 EN NORIT GAC 1240 EN granular activated carbon is a premium activated carbon, which is suitable in...
NORIT GAC 1240 EN
NORIT GAC 1240 EN granular activated carbon is a premium activated carbon, which is suitable in a wide range of applications such as purification of (potable) water and industrial process liquids.
NORIT GAC 1240 EN granular activated carbon is very durable and suitable for removal of f.i. narural organics, pesticides, detergents, chlorinated solvents and compounds causing taste and odour problems. NORIT GAC 1240 EN granular activated carbon is a reagglommerated coal based carbon produced by steam activation; its superior hardness makes it particularly suited for thermal reactivation.
NORIT GAC 1240 EN granular activated carbon meets the requirements of the latest version of the U.S. Food Chemicals Codex and the Drinking Water Standard EN 12915 (European Normalisation, 2003).
NORIT GAC 1240 EN顆粒活性炭是蒸汽活化產生的再生煤基碳：其優越的硬度使其特別適合熱重新激活.
NORIT GAC 1240 EN 顆?；?/span>性炭符合最新版美國食品化學品法典和飲用水標準 EN 12915（歐洲正?；?/span>，2003 年）的要求。
1. For important product safety, health, environmental and regulatory information, please refer to the Safety Data Sheet (SDS) which is available upon request.
2. General characteristics reflect representative values of product parameters and are not to be used as purchase specifications.
3. All analyses based on standard test methods and specifications are guaranteed values based on lot-to-lot quality control, as covered by Cabot Norit Activated Carbon's ISO 9001 certification.
This product is available in:
- Multiply paper bags of 20 kg, 2 x 20 bags per pallet, shrink wrapped (800 kg net weight per pallet)
- Bulk bags of 2 x 450 kg net weight on a pallet, shrink wrapped
- Bulk tank cars
- 托盤上的散裝袋凈重 2 x 450 kg，收縮包裝